CART/Lead Engineering/Molecular Biology ScientistLocation:
Spring House, PAContract Duration:
Are you an outstanding scientist with experience in cell therapy / CAR-T engineering/construct design? Are you interested in applying your expertise to discover novel therapeutics aimed at addressing the most difficult disease challenges? We are looking for a highly motivated scientist to join a team committed to the bold objective of changing the future of medicine. Collaborating with our team of dynamic and innovative scientists in Biologics Discovery, you will be responsible for advancing the most cutting-edge biologics medicines to the clinic. These efforts will entail designing cellular T cell therapies (CAR-T and TCR), engineering specificity to multiple antigens, and testing novel biologics for their ability to enhance cellular persistence. In this role, you will leverage a variety of robotic platforms and state-of-art cell culture methodologies along with the highest quality and rigor to invent and deliver innovative therapeutic candidates. If you have the passion and drive to make a difference and want to contribute to our mission, please consider joining our team.
The ideal candidate will require an understanding of cell therapy constructs, , have experience in construct design and be adept at cloning and molecular biology. The right candidate should be a highly-organized and innovative problem-solver able to clearly communicate findings to internal multi-disciplinary teams and senior R&D management. Experience in cell culture (primary T cells and/or cell lines) is required. Experience in performing lentiviral and/or AAV transduction or mRNA delivery to primary T cells and engineering novel chimeric receptors and associated target cell lines is highly desirable... Experience using general biochemical, cellular, synthetic biology, cellular and analytical based immune assays' knowledge of in depth gene expression analysis is a plus. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.Requirements
- B.sc. or Msc. in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biophysics or related field
- 2+ years of relevant laboratory experience
- At least one year of experience in independent bench lab work
- In-depth understanding and experience supporting Cell Therapy Oncology teams, managing incoming requests, conduct design and registering in internal systems
- Demonstrated experience working in a cross-functional highly matrixed organization
- Passion to drive efficiency of existing processes while simultaneously working to implement and apply novel solutions to technical challenges.
- Maintain accurate electronic laboratory notebooks and other records and writing of technical reports, summaries, protocols, and manuscripts.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.