At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes an affordable home a reality and a difference in the lives of Americans. Every day offers compelling opportunities to impact the future of the housing industry while being part of an inclusive team thriving in an energizing, flexible environment. Here, you will help lead our industry forward and make your career.
We are seeking a highly motivated, top performer to join the Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) team.
As an ESG-Administration Support-Associate, you will operate under general supervision in representing the business unit on administrative matters to include, but not limited to executive coordination, communications, event planning, travel coordination, project management and data analysis. This role will manage and schedule the calendar of the ESG Leadership Team.. Using knowledge of corporate administrative procedures, this person will compile, consolidate, and analyze information needed by the ESG Leadership Team.
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
The Environmental, Social and Governance - Administration Support - Associate role will offer you the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
* Perform varied administrative functions within a business unit or on a project to advance the work of the group. May conduct research, schedule and plan activities, coordinate and prepare deliverables and communications, and provide training support.
* Recommend, interpret, and/or implement company and internal administrative policies and procedures.
* Communicate with clients, service providers, or corporate administrative units in coordinating services, deliverables, or meetings. Compile information for business unit or project meetings or for meetings with other units.
* Gather production or other statistical data to prepare analyses, reports, and schedules for use by the business unit or project team or for communicating to management, clients, support offices, and the like.
* Serve as principal point of contact in responding to inquiries from internal and external customers.
* Assist with the development and testing of new systems, applications, and reports.
* Support planning and execution of new initiatives and ongoing operations by tracking key deadlines and deliverables, organizing stakeholder meetings, and coordinating communication efforts as needed.
* Draft, organize, and maintain files, logs and documentation related to policies, processes, tools, and best practices.
* May compile budgets considering actual performance, previous expenditures, and estimated expenses. May review, monitor, and analyze expenditures and explain variances.
* May perform less complex administrative projects or participate as a team member on more complex projects.
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
Minimum Required Experiences
* Bachelor degree or equivalent
* Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with people with different functional expertise respectfully and cooperatively to work toward a common goal. Ability to develop, build and manage effective relationships with stakeholders, customers, and vendors.
* Demonstrate skills of influencing including negotiating, persuading others, facilitating meetings, and resolving conflict.
* Skilled in documentation and database reporting for the purposes of analysis, data discovery, and decision-making with the use of relevant software such as Excel, etc.
* Adept at managing project plans, resources, and people to ensure successful project completion.
* Experience gathering accurate information to explain concepts and answer critical questions.
* Experience defining and managing changes to documents, websites, and other files to enable collaboration and ensure teams are working from the latest version.
* Excellent written and verbal communication.
* Able to write reports and presentations for executives.
* Ability to work with budgets and create spreadsheets.
* 0-2 years of related experience
* Prior calendar management experience.
* Experience helping an organization plan and manage change in an effort to meet strategic objectives.
Job REF ID: REF6666A
The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling opportunities at careers.fanniemae.com.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation in the application process, email us at .