QC Analyst - Microbiology (Levels I/II/III available) Location:
Canton, MA Schedule:
Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm Type:
Direct Hire Start date:
Exciting opportunity for a QC Analyst focused with Microbiology. Our client is looking to interview and hire quickly! Relocation assistance available! Responsibilities:
- Prepare and send out samples for microbiological identification and/or mycoplasma testing.
- Perform raw material, intermediate and non-routine testing
- Perform endotoxin, microbiologic, and water testing.
- Perform and read environmental, personnel, and in-process sterility testing.
- Perform visual inspection of final product.
- Generate complex trend reports as they relate to quality testing.
- Revise SOPs.
- Participate extensively in high-level quality systems programs (CAPA, etc.).
- Provide input into failure investigations
- Position requires a minimum of 25 hours/week gowned in classified areas; Class 100, 100K, 10K.
- BS in Microbiology or related field
- Min. 1 year of experience to 4+ years' experience in micro in a gmp/biotech field of work
- Micro pipetting experience
- Experience performing endotoxin, microbiologic and water testing
- Cleanroom experience
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.