A global construction & engineering firm has a need for a Sr. Environmental Compliance Consultant to support environmental health regulations and environmental management systems/projects.
A successful candidate will be client-focused and work with stakeholders to understand project needs and manage project safety teams. The Sr. Environmental Compliance Consultant will be responsible for supporting the National Service Leader (NSL) that delivers EHS Auditing and Management System Services. Responsibilities
- Focused on the Environmental Sector growth and delivery of EHS Auditing and Management System Services.
- Acts as the technical/regulatory leader for the EHS Auditing and Management System Services.
- Support current clients and target new client growth.
- Provides support to the NSL regarding branding, marketing, and sales materials for the delivery of EHS Auditing and Management System Services.
- Supports Communications and Marketing Teams regarding digital media campaigns and website capabilities.
- Provides support to the NSL regarding work standards, practices, and tools for the efficient delivery, thoroughness, and quality of EHS Auditing and Management System Services.
- Mentors and coach Team Members for the growth and delivery of EHS Auditing and Management System Services as part of a national delivery platform.
- Propose and execute services for EHS Auditing and Management System Services at 25% profitability (after overhead).
- Ensuring EHS Auditing and Management System Services are presented and/or delivered to specific key clients and targeted markets.
Technical knowledge and experience in the following programs and standards:
- Bachelor's degree in Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, or Geology
- 10 + years of related environmental experience
- Regulatory requirements for Air, Water, Waste, Safety, etc.
- Conformance standards (ISO 14001, ISO 45001
- Risk Management Planning (40 CFR 68)
- Process Safety Management (29 CFR 1910.119)
- ISO 14001 - Environmental Management Systems
- ISO 45001 - Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- EPA's compliance-focused Environmental Management System
- OSHA's Safety and Health Management System
- Process Safety Management Program (29 CFR 1910.119)
- Risk Management Planning - Prevention Program (40 CFR 68)
- Perform compliance reviews to ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures
- Address regulatory or compliance training requirements
- Determine regulatory and compliance requirements
- Addressing regulatory compliance, compliance review, and reporting matters
- Participate in regulatory compliance training
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements
- Participate in general compliance activities including legal and regulatory compliance
- Implementing compliance policies and monitoring compliance activities and effectiveness
- Ensure compliance with securities regulations
- Insure rules and regulations compliance
- Oversee regulatory compliance for products
- Assist compliance manager with legal/regulatory risk analysis
- Ensure compliance with local regulations
- Perform compliance tasks that deal with compliance and regulatory issues
- Remain compliant with new regulatory compliance requirements
- File appropriate compliance reports with regulatory agencies
- Ensure compliance with labeling regulations
- Managing risk and ensuring compliance with regulations
- Implement risk-based compliance monitoring plans
- Researching compliance issues to identify suspicious activity