Job DescriptionEarthCon Consultants, Inc. (EarthCon) a member of WSP, Inc,
a global engineering and environmental consulting firm, is seeking an experienced Staff Environmental Professional/Geologist/Engineer with at least 2 years of environmental consulting experience for our office in Memphis, TN.Required Skills and Experience
- B.S. Engineering, Geology, Environmental Science, or a related discipline
- 2 years relevant work experience with environmental consulting experience preferred
- Experience and in environmental assessment, remediation, and industrial environmental health and safety compliance preferred.
- Knowledge of relevant state and federal environmental regulations and programs
- Verifiable record of high achievement
- Ability to work independently with minimal technical supervision
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Surfer, and other similar software preferred
- Passionate about delivering the highest quality service and creating value for clients
- Experience in growing business with existing clients
- A can-do work ethic, excellent oral and written communications skills and a team-player attitude
- Existing relationships with industrial/commercial clients are a plus
- EIT or GIT a plus
- Manage site investigations, assessments, environmental contaminant remediation, regulatory compliance, and related projects
- Oversee subcontractors engaged in environmental remediation including drilling and monitoring well installations
- Perform technical work and project tasks including field tasks such as collecting field samples (soil, groundwater, sediment) and coordinate field efforts
- Develop reports, permits, proposals, and work plans that include data evaluation and interpretation
- Analyze, evaluate and interpret technical data
- Identify and pursue targeted prospects and consulting opportunities
- Actively participate as a team member to market EarthCon's services to current and prospective clients
- Travel as necessary
In addition to a competitive compensation package, EarthCon provides a culture that values creativity, teamwork, and innovative thinking. EarthCon professionals work as a team to solve technically challenging client problems, develop and nurture client relationships, and grow the company's business. The EarthCon approach is to think "differently" and challenge the status-quo. Candidates seeking an opportunity to grow their career with a company that encourages innovative thinking, promotes professional growth, and rewards personal performance are encouraged to apply.
EarthCon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide a competitive wage and benefits package to our employees, including paid vacation and sick time; medical, dental, vision and Section 125(c) flexible spending plans, life insurance, long and short-term disability and a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Company DescriptionEarthCon, a member of WSP is a global full-service engineering consulting firm. Our environmental business division includes multi-media assessment and remediation, compliance and permitting, civil and environmental engineering, due diligence, and our innovative and proprietary Groundwater Plume Analytics® tools. Our goal is to help clients solve their environmental challenges using a business-minded approach while implementing innovative technical and scientific ideas.