Biology Expert 1 Duration:
12+ Months of contract (Extension possibilities) Location:
14920 Broschart road, Rockville, MD 20850 Job Description:
Job Requirements:Education Required:
- All roles related to the clinical and non-clinical development of competitive products and solutions.
- Activities include, all aspects of research, technology development, product development, solution development and testing.
- Initiates, directs and executes scientific research and/or development related to Biology, Biochemistry and Virology. Investigates feasibility applying a wide variety of scientific principles and concepts to inventions, products, and problems.
- Performs routine assignments using existing procedures OR works autonomously within established procedures and practices that require knowledge of concepts and procedures within a job discipline OR specialized technical expertise within an analytical/scientific method or operational process.
- Accountable for the quality of own work. Receives instruction, guidance and direction from more senior level roles.
- Typically, graduate background with little professional experience.
- Non-graduate jobholders require a substantial amount of professional experience and additional qualifications that also provides exposure to fundamental theories, principles and concepts.
- Typically reports to a manager role, Project Manager role for a defined period of time based on organizational set-up (there is not necessarily a difference in role level between a manager and its direct reports - same level or lower-level reporting is possible, provided job scope and responsibilities are clearly distinct); typically no direct reports. BS or AS degree and 1-2 yrs experience, or HS Diploma/equivalent and 5+ yrs experience