Advantage Resourcing is currently hiring a Scientist II (Molecular biology)!How will you make an impact? We are seeking a motivated Scientist II to join our rapidly growing COVID-19 testing team:
- The candidate will perform routine and complex laboratory analyses, as well as assist in the development and verification of test methodologies.
- Successful candidates will have strong molecular biology experience with a background in nucleic acid extraction and qRT-PCR.
- Will work in a fast-paced environment with supportive teammates. Independently analyzes experimental data.
- Troubleshoots and solves difficult problems in the execution of laboratory protocols and incorporates new methods and technologies to improve the effectiveness of workflows.
- Utilizes good documentation practices (GDPs) and follows laboratory quality control and quality assurance policies. Complies with all company safety, training, and quality regulations.
- A Bachelors degree in Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, or a related discipline
- 3 years of laboratory experience is required.
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in nucleic acid extractions and QRT-PCR.
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.