A global construction & engineering firm has a need for a Sr. Environmental Compliance Consultant to support environmental health regulations and environmental management systems/projects.
A successful candidate will be client-focused and work with stakeholders to understand project needs and manage project safety teams. The Sr. Environmental Compliance Consultant will be responsible for supporting the National Service Leader (NSL) that delivers EHS Auditing and Management System Services. Responsibilities
- Focused on the Environmental Sector growth and delivery of EHS Auditing and Management System Services.
- Acts as the technical/regulatory leader for the EHS Auditing and Management System Services.
- Support current clients and target new client growth.
- Provides support to the NSL regarding branding, marketing, and sales materials for the delivery of EHS Auditing and Management System Services.
- Supports Communications and Marketing Teams regarding digital media campaigns and website capabilities.
- Provides support to the NSL regarding work standards, practices, and tools for the efficient delivery, thoroughness, and quality of EHS Auditing and Management System Services.
- Mentors and coach Team Members for the growth and delivery of EHS Auditing and Management System Services as part of a national delivery platform.
- Propose and execute services for EHS Auditing and Management System Services at 25% profitability (after overhead).
- Ensuring EHS Auditing and Management System Services are presented and/or delivered to specific key clients and targeted markets.
Technical knowledge and experience in the following programs and standards:
- Bachelor's degree in Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, or Geology
- 10 + years of related environmental experience
- Regulatory requirements for Air, Water, Waste, Safety, etc.
- Conformance standards (ISO 14001, ISO 45001
- Risk Management Planning (40 CFR 68)
- Process Safety Management (29 CFR 1910.119)
- ISO 14001 - Environmental Management Systems
- ISO 45001 - Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- EPA's compliance-focused Environmental Management System
- OSHA's Safety and Health Management System
- Process Safety Management Program (29 CFR 1910.119)
- Risk Management Planning - Prevention Program (40 CFR 68)
Company DescriptionResource Management Solutions (RMS) provides niche recruiting and placement services in the A/E/C and IT fields throughout the United States. With a specific recruiting focus within the construction and engineering industries, RMS is able to call on their professional network and link it with the employment needs of our clients. RMS relies heavily on the collaboration of its industry professionals and technical recruiters to build strong relationships that yield the best professional matches in the industry. RMS is proud to be an SDVOSB certified small business, a CPUC certified Minority-Owned Business (MBE), a CUPC certified Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE), and a County of Los Angeles Local Business Enterprise (LBE).