* Direct contact and processing tissue and fluid samples from human, non-human primate, and rodent subjects as part of clinical trial, translational and basic science research.
* Independently lead method development, optimization, trouble shooting, and validation of clinical and preclinical quantitative real time PCR (qPCR) and reverse transcription (RT PCR) and Immunoassay for novel therapeutics across the drug development portfolio.
* Directly contribute to data generation. Ensure that laboratory work is performed to GLP quality standards and applicable written procedures.
* Perform quality checks of data, laboratory notebooks, and other scientific documentation as required.
* Possess a sense of urgency, and be able to manage multiple experiments simultaneously, while ensuring on-time delivery of high-quality bioanalytical data.
* Keep up-to-date with documentation and published literatures to develop knowledge of current academic and industry practices to resolve assay related issues in the area of immunogenicity.