Join a global professional services leader. We are committed to solving the world's biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and urbanization.
Our Environmental Group in Harrisburg, PA
is looking for an Environmental Scientist
to join their team. In this role, you will prepare applications and environmental reports for federal, state, and local environmental permits which may include: wastewater, stormwater, drinking water, air quality, municipal and residual solid wastes, as well as erosion and sedimentation control plans for construction projects. In addition, you will have the opportunity to go into the field to assist with conducting wetland investigations at project sites. For success in this position, you will possess the following skills and qualifications:
If this position sounds of interest to you, please submit your resume and cover letter via the link below.
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in Biology, Chemistry, Environmental Science or related field
- 0-5 years of professional environmental experience (i.e., air quality, environmental compliance, water/wastewater, etc.)
- Familiarity with local, state and federal environmental regulations and permitting requirements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work both within a team and independently
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Able and willing to travel to job sites as needed for field activities
As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or veteran status.
This position does not provide visa sponsorship.