Looking for an Environmental Lab Technician with the largest radon/water testing and treatment business in NJ!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Grace Brewer
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $35,000 - $50,000 per yearA bit about us:
Based in Flanders, NJ, we are a certified and licensed radon testing & treatment business. Our field testing department performs radon testing and well water testing throughout NJ. We are licensed installation specialists and technicians that design and install treatment systems for both residential and commercial clients. We are looking for an Environmental Lab Tech to join our growing team!Why join us?
We provide all of our employees with an exceptional compensation package including:
- Competitive Salary!
- Performance based Bonuses!
- Extremely competitive benefits package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Health, Dental and Vision Insurance!
- The opportunity to join an amazing team!
- Proven top executive leadership!
In this position an individual will need experience and basic knowledge of chemical laboratory procedures, techniques, and equipment including analytical instrumentation.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in biological sciences, chemistry, physics, geology, or other natural science or engineering
- At least one year of radiation work experience
- Atomic Absorption (AA), Gas Chromatography Mass Spectrometer (GCMS), or other equivalent laboratory instrument experience is a plus, but is not required for this position
- Instrumentation Utilized: Gas Chromatograph-Mass Spectrometer, Atomic Absorption Flame/Furnace, Gas - Proportional Alpha/Beta Counting System, Kinetic Phosphorescence Analyzer, Ion Selective Electrode (ISE), Liquid Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry (LC/MS/MS), Gas Chromatography Electron Capture Detector (GC/ECD), HACH Turbidimeter
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.