We empower the best people to help sustain our world. 100% employee-owned. Independence guaranteed.Company:
ACRT Pacific, LLC.
Pay Range: $18-$ 28
Depending upon work experience and credentials.
Enjoy working outdoors? Would you like to gain some experience in Forestry? ACRT Pacific is currently seeking energetic entry-level professionals who enjoy working outdoors. This is a full-time opportunity for individuals who are looking to gain some Forestry experience. Our Consulting Utility Foresters are ideal for professionals with an educational background in forestry, horticulture, arboriculture, biology, environmental studies, conservation or related disciplines and who would like to gain experience in these fields and line of work.
Contingent at the approval of our clients, our Foresters patrol for hazard trees, perform identification, inspection, and evaluation of trees and brush along utility lines. They also assist in the submitting inspection results to clients with recommendations; Plan, direct, and coordinate the activities of assigned tree clearance crews; Discuss and negotiate line-clearance crew access issues; Serve as a liaison between clients, tree crews, and client customers. Note: This position is designated as a Safety-Sensitive role.
This is a position that involves travel throughout the Placerville
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- 1-year related experience in the green industry or related field OR
- A 2 or 4-year degree in Arboriculture, Forestry, Biology, Environmental studies or related field
- Ability to identify local trees and knowledge of growth rates desired
- Ability to work independently, strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in rugged terrain and inclement weather
- Ability to read and follow maps
- Valid Driver License and ability to drive and operate a 4x4 vehicle
- Proficient use in Microsoft Office Programs
- ACRT Pacific offers competitive wages and excellent benefits.
- ACRT Pacific is 100% employee-owned; it's not just a job…it's YOUR Company!!!
- ACRT Pacific offers excellent benefits for our employee-owners and their families.
- Company provided vehicle for commuting and travel
- Company Cellphone
- Company Gas Card
- 401 K Match
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check required
- Group Life Insurance
- Optional Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
- Paid Holidays
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) with a great vesting schedule
- Professional credential reimbursement
- Other Company Paid Benefits
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)