Quality Control Support Analyst
in the Microbiology Dept
needed for a 6-12 month contract
opportunity with Yoh's client in Durham, NC. 100% On Site Role.
Pay Rate: $20/hr Position Summary:
Provides laboratory support for execution of routine tests for raw materials, intermediates, environmental samples, finished goods, or stability samples submitted to the laboratory. Main Accountabilities:
• Responsible for receipt of samples submitted for testing in the laboratory.
• May performs routine testing as assigned by management. Documents all test results in compliance with procedures and GDP requirements.
• May assist with LIMS data entry to support product testing, LIMS maintenance and validation activities as assigned by management.
• Maintains compliance with SOPs, GLP, GMP, and HSE requirements
• Maintains personal training file
• Assists with maintaining laboratory scheduling for raw materials, intermediates, environmental samples, finished goods, and stability samples.
• Assists in the stocking of laboratory supplies
• Perform any additional job related duties as requested Studies and Experience:
Get Hired, Apply Now! Recruiter: Kathy Chesnutt
- A.S. with 3 years of relevant experience preferred, or B.S. with 0-2 years relevant experience
- Theoretical knowledge of relevant laboratory techniques and quality principles
- Knowledge of software tools for data entry and analysis
- Ability to read, understand, and execute standard operating procedures related to the assigned area of responsibility
- Teamwork orientation
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!