: Environmental Health & Safety Manager
Cuisine Solutions, a premium, fully-cooked frozen food manufacturer, has immediate openings for production workers. Production employees follow procedures and recipes to prepare food with the highest quality standards. You'll work in a safe, high-end environment. In fact, one of our facilities was recently named a top food production plant by Food Engineering Magazine .BENEFITS
: Health, Life, Paid Vacations & Holidays, and more! (see full list below)WORKING HOURS
: Needing flexibilitySUMMARY
: The Environmental Health & Safety Manager provides strategic leadership in areas of injury prevention, task assessment, communications, and regulatory compliance. Develops, implements, and manages company safety programs, policies, and procedures. Builds support through aligning with operations and employees to develop vision and strategy to enhance injury free environment.EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree in Safety Management, Safety Engineering, Industrial Hygiene, Occupational Health and Safety, Environmental Sciences, Engineering, or related fields and at least 5 years of Safety experience.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local safety laws including OSHA and EPA regulations.
- Demonstrable experience with developing, updating and managing workplace safety programs, procedures, and policies.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to influence.
- Responsible for all safety functions and initiatives Cuisine Solutions' manufacturing plant through positive influence.
- Provides strategic direction on planning, development, administration, and management of organizational safety policies, programs, systems, and training.
- Assess, evaluate quantify and prioritize safety risks for the company and developing action plans for ensuring all significant risks are controlled and managed.
- Guide operations and safety team to implement an overall strategy for continuous improvement of all safety initiatives.
- Analyzes and recommends corrective action for all safety related incidents.
- Reinforces safety culture throughout the company.
- Ensures employee training on applicable safety standards and conducts safety inspections at all facilities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Cuisine Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Job Posted by ApplicantPro
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Paid Vacation& Sick leave
- Paid Holidays