Kodak is currently looking for a Health, Safety and Environmental Specialist
to join our WW Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Team in Rochester, NY.
Kodak offers a unique opportunity to contribute to the revitalization of an iconic global company. We combine the strength of a brand that is recognized and beloved around the world with the excitement and entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up. We are stable and profitable, optimistic about the future and looking for professionals with energy, ideas and ambition to help us completing our transformation. We're building a culture which values creativity in all its forms, having a global perspective, a focus on sustainability, and the kind of trust that enables us to succeed by taking calculated risks. Kodak has rich heritage of leadership and innovation, but is also, in many ways, still inventing itself. At this stage of our comeback, Kodak is truly a place where you can make a difference.
As a member of the WW Health, Safety and Environment team you will have opportunities to provide leadership, guidance and support to health, safety and environmental programs at Kodak's largest site in Rochester, NY. Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating HSE programs for Kodak Organizations, including: hearing conservation, personal protective equipment, hazard communication, laser safety, ionizing radiation, Control of Hazardous Energy (LO/TO), electrical safety, machine guarding, fall protection, confined space, waste disposal, & air permits.
- Overseeing the HSE Management of Change process for new chemicals, equipment and personnel.
- Conduct Safety and environmental incident reviews and identify improvement opportunities to prevent/reduce incidents.
- Participation in EBP site wide HSE teams to share best practices and implement regulatory requirements.
- Leading Process Safety Reviews and Job Hazard Analyses for Kodak Organizations.
- Managing the HSE Training records and coordinating employee HSE Training
Education and Experience
- Good foundation of knowledge of Industrial hygiene, safety, and environmental fields.
- The ability to learn new skills quickly, multitask and prioritize work.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well independently and in team environments.
- Good judgement, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to interpret, summarize and communicate complex information to achieve results.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Occupational Safety and Health ,Environmental Management, Sciences or related field.
- CIH and/or CSP certification preferred or on a path to obtain certification.
- 1 - 5 years of experience in health and safety or risk management field in manufacturing.