- Do you excel at effective communication?
- Do you thrive in dealing with multiple projects simultaneously?
- Are you a change agent?
If you have answered "yes" to these questions, please keep reading to hear more about an exciting new opportunity at Electrosonic Inc.
With a position at Electrosonic Inc., you join a team that provides cutting-edge solutions for world-class projects. Electrosonic is made up of passionate, super-smart, energetic people, who will challenge and inspire you every day. Do you want to be part of something exciting and unique? Then please join us!
We are looking for a Full Time- Health, Safety and Environmental Coordinator located in our Burbank or Orlando Office who reports directly to the Global Chief Operations Officer. In this role, The Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) Coordinator will facilitate the company's prevention-focused health, safety, and environmental program. In accordance with the Global HSE Strategy, this position will guide and promote specific project implementation and training to support Electrosonic overall HSE objectives, including coordination facilities services, security, and crisis preparedness objectives
What you will be doing?
- Positively promote the Electrosonic, Vision, Mission & Values and undertake your role in accordance with legislation and company policies & processes.
- Lead US Regional HSE Training Program
- Maintain OSHA 300 recordkeeping and interface with various departments/locations
- Ensure compliance with regional and national HSE regulations
- Perform risk assessments and recommend appropriate control measures
- Perform accident investigations as assigned
- Develop Project/Contract Specific Safety plans
- Provide input and review of pre-qualification, tender submissions
- Investigate complaints and reports of unsafe working conditions; provide recommendations for abatement action and verify completion
- Perform safety audits, inspections, and evaluations to identify potential hazards and implement corrective actions in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Provide outreach to employees, promoting safety awareness and a positive safety attitude throughout the organization
- Coordinate, maintain and distribute documentation for Emergency and Evacuation Procedures
- Ensure compliance with local, state and federal regulations for building safety and best practice safety standards
- Facilities - coordination of services within the built environment infrastructure
- Manage access, security, furniture orders, and building projects for US offices, working with Administrative Department Leaders and oversee building vendor relationships
What Experience, Skills, and Attributes you will need to be successful?
- Knowledge of and ability to apply principles and techniques of occupational health and safety and accident prevention.
- OSHA 30 Construction Training/Certification
- Other relevant certification and training (e.g., Facilities Mgt, Risk Assessment, etc)
What qualifications are required?
- Minimum of 2 years of HSE experience
- Construction-related industry experience required
- Must possess strong communication and writing skills.
- Must be willing to travel out of state to other offices.
- Must be proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Microsoft, and Outlook programs.
- Good interpersonal relationship skills with confident, resilient approach
- Relevant industry membership a plus
- Remote with the need to travel 20% of the time
Electrosonic is an international audiovisual and technology services company that designs, builds, and supports innovative solutions creating lasting experiences where people live, work, and play.
Founded in 1964, Electrosonic has been recognized for its superior and unsurpassed technology master planning and system integration. With unique global capability, we deliver highly complex world-class projects, conference room technology, and executive briefing centers across a multitude of sectors including financial services, professional business, entertainment - theme parks, museums and visitor centers, gaming and hospitality, technology and media, energy and utilities.
Electrosonic provides a comprehensive scope of technical and professional services with expertise in ICT and Network Infrastructure, Security, Surveillance and Access Control, Audio, Video and Control Systems, Acoustics.
Electrosonic is where imagination comes to life.