Research Associateneeded for a contract opportunity for Yoh Scientific's client located in the Seattle, WA area. This position is with a major pharmaceutical company that makes cancer and immunology drugs. If you meet the requirements, please apply to this job (Job#323961)
12 month W2 contract
Pay rate: $30-$35.50/hr
Mixture of on-site and remote
Research Associate, Molecular Editing Analytical Development
Our client is developing clinical-stage, novel cellular immunotherapies based on two distinct and complementary platforms - Chimeric Antigen Receptors (CARs) and T Cell Receptors (TCRs) technologies. Our goal is to revolutionize medicine by re-engaging the body's immune system to treat cancer.
The Molecular Editing Analytical Development group is seeking an enthusiastic Research Associate to support the development of analytical methods for engineered T-cell programs. The ideal candidate has a suitable skill set and knowledge in molecular biology and analytical assay development and is excited to take on new challenges in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
• Design and Develop analytical methods for characterizing on-target and off-target genome modifications in engineered T cells.
• Qualify, transfer, validate related analytical methods including training of additional operators
• Design and execute experiments as needed including sample testing
• Collaborate with others to handle day to day operation of the laboratory to ensure smooth operation.
• Maintain accurate and detailed electronic laboratory notebook and author technical and regulatory documents.
• Present experimental data in internal or external meetings.
• B.S. in Molecular Biology or other related biological science disciplines with experience in molecular biology-related studies, or MS in molecular biology or related fields.
• Skillful with molecular biology techniques (cloning, construct design, primer/probe design, qPCR, RT-PCR).
• Ability to carefully follow existing methods and SOPs and ability to design experiments of higher complexity.
• Ability to generate meticulous experimental record, study report, SOP, and other documents.
• Strong sense of responsibility, accountability, and integrity.
• Strong time management skills with the capacity to prioritize work from multiple projects to meet deadlines.
• Working knowledge of electronic laboratory notebook software and DNA analysis software for primer/probe design
• Experience with droplet digital PCR (ddPCR)
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
What's In It For You?
We welcome you to be a part of one of the largest global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh's network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh's extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh's vast network of opportunities and gain access to this exclusive opportunity available to you.
• Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
• 401K Retirement Saving Plan
• Life & Disability Insurance
• Direct Deposit & weekly ePayroll
• Employee Discount Programs
• Referral Bonus Programs
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!