Our client, a world-leading Pharmaceutical Company in Cornelia, GA is currently looking for a Environmental Technician / Pharma Industry to join their expanding team.
- Job Title: Environmental Technician / Pharma Industry
- Duration: 12 months contract, extendable up to 24 months
- Location: Cornelia, GA
- The client has the right-to-hire you as a permanent employee at any time during or after the end of the contract.
- You may participate in the company group medical insurance plan
- Environmental Technician
- Provides technical expertise to improve processes that evaluate and control environmental risks in areas such as chemical hazards and properties and chemical hazard control techniques; monitors hazardous and non-hazardous waste and recycling programs; assists with preventative and required reporting for hazardous waste and other environmental programs; serves as a technical expert for environmental programs; provides guidance, technical support and professional expertise to site management and associates on activates that may have environmental impacts.
- Powered Industrial Vehicle-PIC certified. Lifting/carrying required.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent required, in addition to 0-2 years of related experience.
Advanced computer skills required, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Will function in a team environment, but must be self-motivated and able to complete multiple tasks with limited supervision.
- Waste water treatment experience/certification is preferred