Performance Environmental Services, Inc. is looking for talented, enthusiastic and experienced Environmental Technicians for consulting and testing projects related to industrial hygiene, indoor air quality, mold, asbestos and lead.
The successful candidate must:
· Have 1+ years of experience in industrial hygiene, indoor air quality, mold, asbestos and lead consulting/testing.
· Have good attention to detail and be able to manage time effectively without continuous direct monitoring.
· Be able to communicate with persons of various levels including employees, contractors and clients.
· Be capable of providing site specific training related to federal, state and local regulations.
· Conduct Industrial Hygiene monitoring and assessments for chemicals and noise.
· Generate reports, formulate appropriate recommendations, and develop various types of written programs.
· Work from ladders or scaffolds and wear PPE such as a respirator.
· Have experience in conducting Indoor Air Quality investigations for both industrial and non-industrial buildings.
· Have a working knowledge of Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments.
· Be willing to travel periodically to cover projects as they arise (travel costs are covered by company). Travel will include some out-of-state locations.Job Requirements:
- Perform environmental monitoring testing on scheduled days
- Perform environmental monitoring and the collection of utility samples
- Documenting environmental sampling and monitoring
- Conduct facility environmental testing and sampling in accordance with strict regulatory procedures
- Assist with conducting environmental audits
- Maintain all associated documentation for environmental monitoring being performed
- Perform routine safety and environmental inspections
- Observe and record sampling data
- Solving/troubleshooting skills related to environmental field work