With over 50 years of experience in the crop protection industry, Eurofins Agroscience Services offers outstanding technical knowledge and project management skills. By acquiring a carefully selected range of CROs, Eurofins Agroscience Services has created a unique portfolio of expertise that provides analytical, regulatory, and field support to plant breeders, agrochemical, biopesticide, biocide, and fine chemicalmanufacturers.
Eurofins Agroscience Services is searching for a Technician to work in Hercules, CA.
TECHNICIAN RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, THE FOLLOWING:
* Participates in laboratory housekeeping.
* Maintains clean laboratory conditions which include, but is not limited to, cleaning glassware, cleaning lab equipment, etc.; put together equipment and glassware in the lab for E-Fate study set ups.
* Participates in preparation of soil and sediment/water study set ups (build traps, connection to peristaltic pumps, weighing and distributing soil, etc.
* Will be trained in laboratory set up for specific lab instruments (such as oxidizers, balances, etc.).
* Processes plant samples to prepare for extraction.
* Communicates effectively and regularly with supervisor regarding timelines, project completion, and any issues that may arise.
* Completes documentation legibly, timely, and accurately according to all regulatory requirements. Maintains and completes equipment log books.
* Handles regulated materials (reference standards, radiolabeled materials, etc.), potential biohazard materials (soil, sediment lake water), and toxic chemicals according to company procedures.
* Completes work for research and development, GLP studies and documents and reports data as appropriate.