At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always.
Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose - to make great products that create value and improve people's lives.Job Summary
The Microbiology Lab Analyst
will be based in Austin, TX
. The Technician will support laboratory validations and routine microbiological testing such as but not limited to bioburden, endotoxin, media qualification, compressed air and environmental monitoring. Ensures finished products meet company standards.Here is a glimpse of what you'll do...
Here is some of what you'll need (required)...
- Support cleanroom IQ/OQ/PQ validations.
- Perform laboratory equipment validations.
- Perform bioburden and endotoxin validations.
- Perform routine microbiological testing and data analysis.
- Participate in customer or regulatory audits.
- Collect, review and analyze test results to support irradiation process.
- Author, review and execute validation protocols for laboratory equipment and test methods.
- Perform review of test data with application of GDP.
- Will be required to perform change requests when required and complete them in a timely manner.
- Author, review and revise laboratory work instructions.
- Conduct and document investigations into laboratory OOS results and cleanroom excursions.
- Ensure laboratory area is always maintained in a GMP state while following all EHS and 5S guidelines.
- May be required to generate, execute and summarize special laboratory studies.
- Ensure personal training requirements are met and that training records are current.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide...
- Ty pically requires a Bachelor degree or equivalent experience and training.
- Typically requires a minimum of 2 years of related experience.
- Experience in bioburden, endotoxin, environmental monitoring
- Experience in cleanroom gowning and cleanroom behavior
- Strong analytical, mathematical and statistics skills
- Experience writing and executing validation protocols for lab equipment and test methods
- Demonstrates advanced technical skills
- Demonstrates detailed functional knowledge and may lead process
- Has awareness of new technologies/ techniques.
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
QualityRelocation: Eligible for domestic relocation onlyIs Sponsorship Available?
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: email@example.com .