Job DescriptionDescription of Job:
Provide technical expertise, scientific knowledge, business perspective, and strategic direction to the corporation in regulatory matters that pertain to Agriculture, Public Health and Forestry. The position is responsible for the coordination, preparation, submission, and attainment of registrations and re-registrations to support global product registrations and defense to the Agriculture, Public Health and Forestry businesses in a manner that reflects appropriate levels of strategic design and implementation.Principal Responsibilities:
- Work with Manager and other corporate leadership personnel to refine current regulatory strategies and/or design new ones based on internal business goals and prevailing external regulatory influences.
- Prepare and submit applications for new product registrations and new uses and other amendments for current product registrations on an international level.
- Management of regulatory dossiers (Master Dossiers) for a series of products allocated to the individual.
- Participate in project updates and label development.
- Prepare responses to data call-ins and other information requests from regulatory agencies.
- Develop and communicate strategies for obtaining registrations in target countries, including timelines and costs for achievement of registrations in line with business objectives.
- Coordinate and submit data packages and information in support of the registration and re-registration of active ingredients and end products.
- Stay informed of current regulations to insure and lead company in compliance.
- Provide regulatory advice to the business unit as required, developing and communicating strategies for dealing with potential issues.
- Participation in peer review of studies to determine possible regulatory implications.
- Provide technical regulatory support to customers.
- Work with in-house legal counsel on issues affecting company.
- Liaise with government agencies regarding regulatory issues.
- Maintain knowledge of current new pesticide regulatory policies and decisions.
- SDS authorship
- OMRI submissions
5+ years of related experience with a B.S. or 1-2 experience with a MS. An MBA or demonstration of equivalent business experience is a definite plus.Education:
Scientific background in chemistry, toxicology or environmental fate will be highly valued.Travel: