Who We Are
P³S Corporation, a leader in the Government Services industry, is looking for an experienced Bioenvironmental Instructor to join their growing team at Camp Bullis located in San Antonio, Texas. We are group of fast-paced, client-focused people building a culture of excellence that fosters long-term growth for our employees.
P3S Corporation is an organization built upon the mission of changing the world and saving lives and this role is critical in helping us meet that mission. P3S Corporation is an award-winning consulting firm providing services to the Federal Government in the healthcare, finance and IT sectors. We have been recognized as #1 small business in Texas by the U.S. Small Business Administration and ranked by Inc 500 as a top Woman-Run Company and a Top 10 Company in Government Services in the nation.
Who We Need:
We are looking for a strategic, experienced Certified Bioenvironmental Instructor in San Antonio, Texas to support the Medical Readiness Training Center (MRTC) at Joint Base San Antonio (JBSA) Camp Bullis. This essential member of our family will provide instruction on medical equipment and emergency-care scenarios in the deployed environment to enhance individual and collective team readiness. The MRTC course instructors provide specialized training to medical personnel to prepare them to be combat ready as a highly mobile force.
This role is perfect for someone who has knowledge in a simulated deployed medical environment and providing guidance on overcoming medical challenges with limited resources often present at a deployed military treatment facility (MTF). You will utilize scenarios to assess student response and reaction and provide guidance on efficient and effective solutions. Your instruction will enhance the development, sustainment, and refinement of medical skill sets to prepare for upcoming deployments. You will leverage your experience and passion to drive results and exceed customer expectations.
· Provide medical support planning and medical input into layout of sanitation facilities.
· Evaluate medical intelligence from Armed Forces Medical Intelligence Center (AFMIC).
· Perform assessment of local disease threat; recommend and implement medical countermeasures to disease threats.
· Conduct initial field and industrial hygiene assessments and recommend controls.
· Operate epidemiological surveillance, patient tracking and occupational health system.
· Develop an immunization tracking mechanism.
· Provide preventative medical services such as insurance of food safety, water supply safety, and vector control.
· Perform environmental health site assessments (EHSA) and site selection.
· Evaluate medical intelligence/medical cases and provide health risk assessments.
· Conduct chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear health risk assessments.
· Utilize detection equipment and instruct how to obtain results.
Special Skills and Requirements
Education: Associate degree in field is preferred. Additional knowledge in aspects of injury and illness in combat or field situations is highly preferred.
Experience: Must have a background to instruct environmental monitoring/analysis, health risk assessments, and field surveys. A minimum of two (2) years' experience in this field. Prior deployment experience is preferred, but not required.
Knowledgeable: Possess a comprehensive knowledge and experience level to conduct formal classroom and austere field environment instruction to students assigned to Expeditionary Medical Support (EMEDS), Patient Decontamination (DECON), Ground Surgical Team (GST), Aeromedical Evacuations & Patient Staging Coarse AEPSC, and Expeditionary Medical Readiness Coarse (EMRC).
· JBSA Camp Bullis, Texas
Benefits & other offers.
· Company Social Outings
· Dental Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· Health Insurance
· Life Insurance
· Gym Membership Discounts
· Paid Time Off
· Paid Holidays
· 401K / Retirement Plan
Physical Requirements/Environmental Demands:
· Ability to lift up to 80 lbs. from ground to waist level.
· Ability to coordinate activities closely with others in stressful, changing situations.
· Ability to effectively communicate Verbal/Written English.
· Ability to sit, bend, and stand for extended periods.
· Course instructors must maintain a satisfactory or better rating on instructor evaluations, the ability to work in a field environment for long periods, and withstand working in rain, hot/cold temperatures, and rough terrain.
· Ability to work with live tissue, bodily fluids, and blood in a medical capacity.
· Ability to wear and work in mission-oriented protection posture (MOPP) gear.
· Ability to pass any background, drug, and security checks as required by the Company and / or Government.
· P³S Corporation does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability or veteran status in the provision of services or employment opportunities and benefits.
· All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.