Nanobiosym is on the cusp of rewriting the rules of personalized medicine, mobile diagnostics, and healthcare delivery. Founded by a renowned MIT and Harvard trained Physician and Physicist, Nanobiosym's innovative pipeline of products leverage novel advances in physics, biomedicine, and nanotechnology. Awarded the first ever X-PRIZE for healthcare, and a recipient of multiple other prestigious peer-reviewed funding awards, Nanobiosym is currently adding to its talented team as it expands into a global commercial enterprise.
Nanobiosym is currently seeking a talented research associate with molecular biology experience, to help test our new molecular diagnostic device. This role will include a combination of data collection, data acquisition, troubleshooting, and the development of testing procedures.DUTIES
- Perform molecular diagnostic device testing, maintain laboratory records, and prepare reports.
- Define strategy for testing and optimization.
- Create and champion new internal processes of testing, data collection, data acquisition, and data analysis
- Exercise technical judgment on test requirements, developing recommendations and translating into course of action
- BS degree in Biology, MS in Molecular Biology Preferred
- Prefer 2-5 years of academic or industry experience in molecular biology
- Experience in qPCR or PCR required
- Experience working in a BSL-2 or BSL-2+ facility
- Experience working in an ISO environment, and a working knowledge of ISO documentation & QSR requirements
- Experience testing and/or developing life sciences products, including meticulous laboratory notebook skills
- Must have an understanding of principles of statistics relevant to product testing
- Must have an understanding of failure mode and root cause analysis
- Prefer experience working in fast-paced startup environments
- Prefer experience with automation tools (i.e., run automation scripts, analyze reports and issues, report bugs)
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
- You are passionate about testing, quality assurance, healthcare, and technology
- You are highly organized
- You are methodical, detail oriented and effective at time management
- You are a self-starter
- You have good interpersonal, verbal communication, and documentation skills
- You can function well in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- You are enthusiastic and positive, with strong skills in the areas of dependability, flexibility, and maturity