We are currently seeking an Account Manager to join the ECI team. Under the direction of an ECI Operations Manager or higher, the Account Manager acts as leader of a group of safety professionals & consulting utility foresters (CUFs) to achieve client-specific goals. The position is focused on ensuring compliance with Client contract specifications and/or regulatory requirements and shall act as the front-line communicator with the client. The meeting of Company and Client objectives in the areas of safety, work quality, productivity, cost-effective vegetation removal, and customer satisfaction are key indicators of success in this position.
During these uncertain times, you can take pride in knowing you are an essential employee
. Our team members work independently in an outdoor environment and follow all CDC recommended guidelines and company safety protocols relevant to COVID-19.WHAT WE OFFER:
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Industry competitive pay.
- Company vehicle with fuel card to take to and from home & work.
- Medical/Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance, effective Day 1 for full time team members.
- 401K eligibility.
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Leave.
- Weekly pay checks and direct deposit.
- Participation in Employee Referral Program (must meet eligibility requirements).
- Boot and clothing program (company funded).
- Ongoing training and assistance with obtaining industry certifications.
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- Lead the safety professionals in fair, accurate, and timely auditing line clearance contractors.
- Achieve Zero safety incidents and create an atmosphere of engagement.
- Identify opportunities for improving safety and immediately report, per the Incident Reporting Guidelines &/or utility reporting guidelines, injuries, unsafe working conditions, unsafe work processes, and potential hazards.
- Perform employee evaluations and other employee engagement activities
- Integrate, inspire, positively influence, and engage others to apply ECI s Vision, Mission, Values and Principles (VMVPs) in daily activities and decisions.
- Abide by ECI s Code of Safe Practices, Injury and Illness Prevention Program, Wildfire Preparedness and Prevention Plan, and safe driving principles, practices, and policies.
- Develop and implement program-specific programs and documentation as needed to meet client &/or ECI management s goals, including Key Process Indicators (KPIs)
- Provide professional customer service to foster positive client, community, and agency relations.
- Work with client supervision to ensure the team is working to expectations.
- Travel to Entergy sites in LA, TX, MS and AR will be required.
WHAT WOULD BE AMAZING TO HAVE:
- Bachelor s degree in forestry, natural resources, or related discipline.
- Strong safety & managerial background required.
- Proven ability to lead and motivate a team of subordinates to exceed key process indicators.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Independent decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible and able to multitask; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems.
- Knowledge or practical experience in all aspects of integrated vegetation management in the utility field
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to represent ECI and its services in a professional and positive manner.
- Strong knowledge of & experience in common computer applications, with ability to learn new programs.
- 5+ years of strong utility operations management experience preferred.
Work alone in an outdoor field environment; vehicle and foot patrol of utility power lines; remote locations as well as urban, city environment; physical demands and travel from site to site, including walking/hiking on various surfaces including flat, dry, wet, slippery, uneven, rough, steep terrain, hills, and slopes; exposure to noise, dust, grease, and all types of weather and temperature conditions; exposure to hazardous traffic conditions. Reasonable accommodations, if available, may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.Physical
The team member must have sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in a field environment; to walk up to 10 miles per day, stand, sit, and operate a motor vehicle for prolonged periods of time; to frequently stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, run, crawl, climb, reach, twist, grasp and make repetitive hand, arm and shoulder movement in the performance of daily duties (e.g., forcefully beat down brush); carry, push and/or pull light to heavy amounts of weight, frequently lift up to 10 lbs. and occasionally lift up to 60 lbs. (sandbags); to operate assigned equipment and vehicles; ability to verbally communicate to exchange information with public; ability to see and hear in normal range with or without correction; operate assigned field equipment, including handheld computer, range finder, fyrake, water backpack, shovel, and traffic cone.Company Overview
Environmental Consultants (ECI) is a leading provider of vegetation and asset management consulting services to the utility industry. Successful professionals at ECI have come from a variety of backgrounds, including: forestry, arboriculture, natural resource management, biology, landscape maintenance, horticulture, nursery management, environmental sciences, geology, agriculture, parks & recreation management, urban forestry, geography, and more. For more information visit our website www.eci-consulting.comApplicants must pass a pre-employment drug test and a criminal background check.All candidates must possess a valid driver's license and have a good driving record.ECI is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. EOE/AA : Minority/Female/ Vets/ Disabled.