Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
Eurofins is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. Eurofins is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. The Group also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 55,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 50 countries. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.Job Description
At Eurofins people are the most important element in our chemistry, and now more than ever. The need for insurmountable testing grows and so does our need for talented team members like you! Beyond the tools and your team-mates, you will find inspiration in our innovative testing services that help make the world's food, bio/pharmaceuticals and environment safer and healthier. Eurofins offers the complete career package.
Our scope of scientific services covers the spectrum of testing in all areas to provide a one-stop-shop of state of the art capabilities. Our scientific opportunities are open to all levels of both degreed and non-degreed individuals seeking to make the world a safer place within any of our testing disciplines.
- Agroscience Services- managing global field studies, worker exposure studies, ecotoxicology, analytical services, physico-chemical property testing, environmental fate laboratory and field studies
- BioPharma Services- the Group covers the whole chain of drug development thanks to an international network of laboratories and testing units with global reach, uniform QA systems and high quality services.
- Consumer Product Testing- provides testing, certification, and consulting on regulatory compliance as well as quality and safety of products to manufacturers, distributors and retailers.
- Environment Testing- providing market-leading laboratory testing, monitoring and consulting services to a wide range of industrial companies, environmental consultants, contractors, retailers and government authorities.
- Food Testing- providing an array of services from allergen, food fraud, foreign material, GMO, and contaminate testing, just to name few.
- Food Safety- providing an unbiased assessment of client programs and manuals against standards, as well as a new outlook and perspective on documents, procedures, across multiple facilities and plants nationwide.
- Genomic Services- leading provider of DNA/RNA oligonucleotides, DNA sequencing services, Gene Synthesis products, Next Generation Sequencing services, genotyping services, and bioinformatics services for academic, agroscience, pharma, diagnostics, food, biotechnological and research markets.
- Resume and Cover letter outlining your desired area for internship
- Enrolled full time in a Bachelor's degreed program within the Life Sciences or Chemistry, Biology or related field of study
As a Eurofins intern, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work!Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.