Application Specialist (Biology E-book)
Who is Anatomage?
Founded in 2004, Anatomage is a world-leading health care technology company. Anatomage offers 3D medical imaging software and hardware for diagnosis, treatment planning, customized surgical devices, and anatomy education in both the dental and medical industries.
About the Role
As Anatomage has successfully adapted to the pandemic, we have increasingly ramped up our services virtually to all of our clients by providing more resources. As an Application Specialist, you will primarily be working on our web-based E-books for our Anatomage Table team. We are growing at a rapid pace and are seeking Application Specialists to help create content, storyboards, and videos. In addition, this role will spend part of their time sourcing materials and educators that contribute to the content Anatomage creates. This person will be an integral part of the team, working alongside a group of subject matter experts who have an impact on our educational resources that we provide.
The ideal candidate has a degree in Biology or any other related sciences. This person must have strong verbal and written communication, presentation skills, and enjoy working in a fast-paced department. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to delve into next-generation 3D anatomy visualization.
What Youll Do
* Write and create educational videos for our Anatomage eBooks
* Product training and demonstrations (frequent travel required 2-3 times per month)
* Develop product contents and activities for customers
* Diagnose and resolve software and hardware support issues
* Project research and development as needed
* Present team accomplishments and progress
Skills and Abilities Required
* Strong software and technology knowledge
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Problem solving skills
* Self-motivated, reliable, and responsible
* Ability to work efficiently and effectively with minimal supervision
* Typically this role requires travel approximately 2-3 times per month. Currently there is no travel associated with this role due to COVID-19 restrictions, but travel will be required again once restrictions are lifted
* Currently this role is remote. This position will become a non-remote role in the future. All applicants should be comfortable working remotely and working onsite in Santa Clara
Qualities We Look For
* Experience with video creation or graphic design
* Tutoring or teaching experience
* Experience in sales or customer service
* Experience in the medical or dental industry
Minimum Education and Experience Required
* Bachelor's degree in Biology
What We Offer
* Health, Dental, and Vision care for you and your family
* 401K savings plan with employer matching
* Generous PTO leave and paid holidays
* Commuter benefits
* Headspace at Work, a mindfulness and meditation app provided at no cost to employees. It includes access to hundreds of exercises for guided meditation, sleep, focus, and quick workouts
Anatomage has been financially robust and growing for 15 consecutive years. Doctors world-wide have enthusiastically responded to the companys products, making us a market leader and setting the industry standard. Currently, thousands of clinics and hospitals use Anatomage's software for patient diagnosis and treatment planning. Leading radiology equipment companies use Anatomages software as a key component in their systems.
Anatomage offers the worlds first and only life-sized virtual dissection table. Students can learn anatomy and physiology using highly interactive and accurate real human-based digital data. Institutions can offer high quality education without worrying about chemicals, facility costs, and regulatory issues. Hundreds of schools have adopted the Anatomage Table as the main teaching tool for students.
At Anatomage, there is an opportunity to work alongside the best in the field. With a diverse group of people from various technical, clinical, and artistic backgrounds, Anatomage provides a culture where distinguished individuals can work and collaborate in an organic manner. Our team members all bring unique strengths and talents to their group and embrace each other's diverse perspectives. Anatomage offers a distinct work experience with an exceptional opportunity to develop careers. Our philosophy is to foster a dynamic work environment, and we are proud to let our employees' knowledge and responsibilities grow with the company.
Anatomage is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not offer H1B Sponsorship at this time. Local candidates preferred.