Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC) is growing and we have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Project Manager/Principal to expand the Environmental Practice in our Naperville, Illinois office. As a Senior Manager with CEC, you will develop a practice with a broad focus in the environmental compliance, remediation and due diligence service areas. You will be responsible for managing clients, developing new service opportunities, as well as managing projects, mentoring junior staff, and providing senior direction on a variety of projects for real estate, mining, power, manufacturing, and public sector clients.
Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC) is consistently ranked as an Engineering News-Record Top 200 Design Firm, offering big firm opportunities with a small firm culture .
- BS in Geology, Environmental Science or Civil/Environmental Engineering (MS a plus);
- Professional license; P.E. or P.G.;
- 10+ years applicable experience managing environmental projects under CERCLA and RCRA;
- Proficient in managing environmental due diligence projects; including Phase I/II Environmental Site Assessments following ASTM guidelines;
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects, budgeting and cost control;
- Strong leadership, team building, and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated business development and client management experience required;
- Proficient in scoping and managing subsurface investigations, as well as developing investigation and remediation work plans, corrective action plans and final reports;
- Successful track record of direct client management and business development responsibilities;
- Knowledge of federal and state regulations for air, water and wastewater;
- Regulatory reporting program experience;
- SPCC/SWPPP compliance.
Not only will we help you develop professionally, but we will also provide you with the opportunity to become an owner of the firm and share in our success. You will work on diverse projects while providing high quality service to our clients.
In addition to offering company stock at all levels, we provide a matching 401(k), profit sharing, a performance bonus for all employees, medical dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability and tuition assistance. Join our team where your contribution matters.
CEC is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status), national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.