The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can't imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?Company Description
Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business-customer, product, employee and brand-on one platform. Over 13,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!The Challenge
Qualtrics' Physical Security and Safety Team is seeking a skilled manager to lead our EHS Program globally. As a Program Manager for EHS, your primary responsibility will be managing all Environmental Health, and Safety programs worldwide in coordination with regional office management and committees. This includes EHS management system implementation, environmental compliance programs, and global oversight of regulatory compliance. You will ensure all EHS challenges are identified and addressed by working collaboratively with multiple cross-functional teams. You will also provide program leadership, oversight, and advise company leadership on EHS initiatives. This position also requires an authoritative background in Physical Security in order to lead or support localized security initiatives.Job OverviewResponsibilities include:
- Lead global EHS programming, and support local Physical Security programming and standards.
- Advising and implementing workplace safety standards that address the enduring risks of COVID-19.
- Establish and maintain a global Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) program. Lead the design development, and implementation of EHS strategies, programs, policies, processes, systems and training based on industry best practices.
- Understanding and analyzing applicable U.S. Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA) rules and regulations, National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) rules and regulations, and American National Standard Institute (ANSI) standards and information (e.g. laws, regulations, benchmarking studies, industry best practices, etc.).
- Advise the implementation of international standards for Health and Safety. Applicable international standards include but are not limited to Australian Work Health and Safety (WHS) legislation, Irish Health and Safety Authority (HSA) rules and regulations, and the health and safety regulations of Poland's Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs.
- Identify and evaluate operational EHS and sustainability risks for impact to the business, analyze risk scenarios to determine their potential impact to the business and design/lead programs to mitigate those risks.
- Conduct assessments and audits of existing EHS programs to ensure alignment with Qualtrics strategy policy, and standards, including analyzing EHS business risks and identifying, describing and estimating efficiencies to be gained through established programs.
- Implement systems and build relationships that enhance the integration of health, safety, physical security, and office operations staff.
- Assess EHS training needs based on identified operational risks and ensure that workforce training activities are provided to meet business and legislative requirements.
- Investigate and analyze incident reports involving work?related injuries and illnesses and recommend measures to prevent recurrence.
- A bachelor's degree or higher in a relevant field
- 5+ years experience leading a team in a manager role
- 5 - 8 years of corporate experience in EHS and Corporate Security
- Experience implementing, developing and maintaining Physical Security and Safety programs
- Strong skills in process risk assessment and root cause analysis
- Knowledge of structuring emergency response systems
- Experience navigating health and safety rules and regulations at the international level
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills
What differentiates us from other companies
- Postgraduate degree
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP), Certified Safety and Health Manager (CSHM), or OSHA Certification
- 3+ years experience with implementing, managing, or operating corporate Physical Security Systems
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- We take pride in our office design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space
- On top of the standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office