Kirkland College Biology Instructor Jobs
With the new school year approaching, the Varsity Tutors platform has thousands of students looking for online College Biology instructors nationally and in Kirkland. As an instructor who uses the Varsity Tutors platform, you can earn good money teaching small groups of students, choose your own hours, and truly make a difference in the lives of your students.Why join our platform?
What we look for in a instructor:
- Enjoy competitive rates and get paid 2x per week.
- Choose to tutor as much or as little as you want.
- Set your own hours and schedule.
- Get paired with students best-suited to your teaching style and preferences (from thousands of potential clients).
- Tutor online (i.e. work remotely ) using our purpose-built Live Learning Platform.
- Students can take adaptive assessments through the platform and share results to help you decide where to focus.
- We collect payment from the customers, so all you have to do is invoice the session.
>Discover all the ways you can reach students through the online platform:
- You have a friendly, approachable personality and foster engagement among students.
- You have subject-matter expertise in College Biology.
- You have excellent presentation skills and work well with groups.
About Varsity Tutors
- 1-on-1 Online Tutoring: connect with an individual student for a highly personalized learning experience.
- Small Group Classes: meet with small groups (typically 7-9 students) for a more collaborative learning experience.
- VT+ Classes: teach groups of 25-30 students anything from math fundamentals to video game design.
- Large Live Classes: share your knowledge with hundreds of students at a time.
- School@Home: provide support for homeschooling parents with 1-on-1 Online Tutoring and Small Group Classes.
- Instant Tutoring: accept subject specific, on-demand tutoring sessions whenever you d like.
Our mission is to transform the way people learn. We do this by leveraging advanced technology, AI, and the latest in learning science to facilitate a personalized learning experience. Through small group instruction, instructors meet with groups typically ranging between 7-9 students for a more collaborative learning experience. We believe our thoughtful approach to matching students with the right instructors in a small group setting can improve outcomes, and we look forward to connecting you with students hungry to learn.
Associated topics: biomolecular, catalysis, chemistry, epigenetic, germ, hydrosphere, immunology, inorganic, microbiology, physical science