Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. No sponsorship is available for this position.
M&A Due Diligence Consultant
Princeton, NJ; Philadelphia, PA; or New York, NY
Ramboll is seeking motivated and inquisitive candidates for entry level and early career positions with Ramboll's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) Due Diligence Practice, based in the New York City and Princeton, New Jersey offices. The position would support projects throughout the United States, particularly in the New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and New York region.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions strive to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Our mission, to create sustainable societies where people and nature flourish, creates opportunities to leave a positive impact on the environment through creativity and leadership.
You will join our Ramboll Environment & Health department
As our new M&A Due Diligence Consultant, you will be part of our interdisciplinary team in the Americas, engaging with other business and technical professionals. You will work with all levels of technical expertise, from entry level team members to members with decades of experience, many of whom are subject matter experts in their own fields. You will engage in a continual learning environment through coaching, mentoring, and on the job tasks.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Conducting environmental assessments of a broad range of industrial and commercial companies for high-profile merger and acquisition (M&A) transactions. Assessments include a review of industrial operations and historical site activities to identify potential liabilities associated with environmental regulatory compliance (e.g., air permitting, wastewater, storm water, hazardous waste), site contamination, and waste disposal, among others.
- Assisting with evaluating the business risks associated with known and potential environmental liabilities.
- Providing input to, and prepare, technical reports that effectively communicate review findings.
- Providing assistance to industrial clients with other regulatory compliance matters, including permit transfers, environmental reporting, and environmental permitting.
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- Minimum B.S. degree in a relevant engineering discipline (civil, environmental, chemical) or B.S./B.A. in a relevant science discipline (environmental science, geology, chemistry, physics, or biology). Advanced degree desirable, but not required.
- Ability to travel approximately 20% per month. Travel is typically of short duration (1-2 days) and may be local or throughout the US, depending on project needs. Driver's license and air travel required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Familiarity with federal and state multi-media environmental regulations helpful, but not required. Ramboll will provide training in applicable environmental regulations as necessary.
- Interest in working on M&A transactions and being an integral part of Ramboll's global M&A practice.
- 0-5 years of relevant experience
Welcome to our Environment & Health division
Ramboll develops innovative, scientifically sound solutions that help increase liveability by reducing pollution and restoring natural environments. One of the world's leading environmental and health consultancies, our bright minds are trusted by clients to manage their most challenging environmental, health and social issues.
Ramboll in Americas
Ramboll has nearly 2,000 experts working across 50 offices in the Americas applying their passion to deliver innovative solutions within Environment & Health, Water, Energy and Planning & Urban Design. Founded in Denmark, Ramboll is a privately-held people company. We invite you to contribute to a sustainable future working in an open, collaborative and empowering culture.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application!