Sr. Research Associate- Molecular Biology & Genomics
- BS or MS degree in Biological Sciences with a minimum of 5 yrs. relevant, hands-on exp. in an academic or biotechnology/pharmaceutical lab environment.
- Hands-on exp. with some combination of the following advanced cloning, nucleic acid purification, PCR-based assays, mammalian cell culture, viral preparation and purification, and/or NGS
- Familiarity with robotic liquid handlers, experience with Fluidics and Flow Cytometry, and/or experience with single-cell genomics and Bioengineering a plus
- Design and implement experiments, analyze data, and present results to demonstrate feasibility of new methods with the goal of efficiently moving products through our pipeline
- Advanced cloning, PCR-based assays, and qPCR
- Responsible for utilizing a variety of techniques including but not limited to advanced cloning, nucleic acid purification, PCR-based assays, mammalian cell culture, viral preparation and purification, and NGS, to support the Genomics team in executing DNA-based therapy
- DNA/RNA extraction and quantification
- Vector design and cloning.
- Whole-genome viral integration analysis.
- Gene expression
Location: Bedford, MA area
Start Date: ASAP!
Duration: Direct Hire