Seeking an experienced Early Childhood Support Teacher for our Outdoor/Indoor Nature Preschool program beginning September 2021.?
- Must love the outdoors (IN ALL TYPES OF WEATHER), have some knowledge of Washington's native wildlife and plants.?
- Must have knowledge and experience planning and implementing lesson plans as well as implementing positive discipline, supporting children?s learning, conducting assessments, love singing and being silly with kids and have previous experience working with preschool age children.?
- Must be able to maintain inclusive relationships with families and be able to professionally work with the teaching team.
- ECE certificate or equivalent or at least 1 year of experience teaching children ages 3-6 years old in a preschool setting and willing to enroll in ECE classes.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis, including pulling a wagon, and children.
- CPR/First Aid Training, Blood Born Pathogens training, Food Handlers Permit, Negative TB Test, Covid-19
- Portable Background Check
- 3 professional references