Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies. In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 50,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing. In 2020, Eurofins generatedtotal revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years. Job Description
- Analytical experiments in support of mammalian cell culture activities.
- Be familiar with basic laboratory techniques, including but not limited to: aseptic expansion of mammalian cell culture and routine analytical procedures on cell culture samples.
- Have good understanding of cell culture parameters in general (cell growth rate, cell density, viability, population doubling, metabolites and cell waste, etc.).
- Recording analytical results into data sheets and/or electronic note books.
- Responsible for data integrity and accuracy.
- BLS2 hood experience
Additional InformationWhat we offer:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Biochemistry, or other related degree concentration with 3 years industry experience, OR Relevant Masters with 1 year industry experience, OR PhD
- Experience with the following skills;
- Pipetting skills
- Aseptic Technique
- Cell Culture
- ELISA / Binding assays
- Meso Scale Discovery (MSD) is a plus
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Strong preference towards CAR T Cell Therapy experience; Immunology; Analytical / Method Development
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
- Flexibility to travel between Malvern and Spring House 10% of your time.
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm with overtime as needed and the potential for some off shift hours as dependent on project needs. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Malvern, PA are encouraged to apply.Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.