Turesol, the staffing division of Tunnell Consulting, looks for top consultants on behalf of our Pharmaceutical/Biotech clients. Currently, one of our client's needs a Microbiologist III. This is a permanent position. Contractor's will be considered.
Job Title: Microbiologist III
The Microbiologist III will be responsible for the microbiological aspects of GMP compliance and testing in a Quality Control Laboratory.
* Implement and validate QC methods and testing based on released specifications and GMP compliance.
* Perform microbiological validations.
* Serve as Subject Matter Expert for one or more of the functional streams: monitoring of either utilities, environmental or materials.
* Assist in the identification of microbiological root cause analysis and provide technical advice.
* Participate in investigations. Execute corrective actions.
* Actively engage in cleaning and process validation activities.
* Investigate microbiological data deviations.
* Contribute to the preparation of technical documents.
* Contribute in the creation of microbiological SOPs and GMP documentation.
* Schedule monitoring procedures with follow-up of test results. Review EM and product release data.
* Maintain lab.
* Utilize SDS sheets.
* Demonstrate leadership skills.
* 2 - 4 years of relevant experience based on level of education.
* 2 years' experience in a GMP/GLP environment.
* Master's degree in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology or related field and two (2) years of relevant experience.
* Bachelor's degree in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology or related field and four (4) years of relevant experience.