*Kelly Science* has multiple opportunities for *science professionals* looking for new opportunities in the biotechnology field. We are looking for candidates with academic or industry cell culture, aseptic, and cell biology experience, at various levels. These positions are in *San Diego, CA*. We have a variety of shifts available for the temp to hire opportunities.
Here is an example of possible opportunities.
* Conduct experiments involving plant cell and tissue culture protoplast techniques, somatic embryogenesis, suspension cultures, shoot regeneration, micropropagation and RTDS reagent delivery methods.
* Prepare media and other materials require for various daily experiments.
* Investigate, create and develop new methods and technologies for project advancement and to further understand the cellular processes involved in the application of company proprietary technology.
* Utilize scientific literature to design experiments and improve methods.
* Perform quantitative analysis, prepare technical reports, protocols, written and oral presentations. Participate in the preparation and improvement of SOPs.
* Experience working with aseptic techniques, cell and tissue cultures.
* BS in Life Science or experience working in a GMP, sterile environment
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests-it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of [benefits](https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/)?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. [Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.](https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm)