Our family-owned business is looking for an Arborist who is passionate and knowledgeable about the cultivation of trees and shrubs. In this role, you perform risk assessments and measure growth to prevent the spread of disease or pests. You are also responsible for developing tree care plans to ensure healthy growth. We are looking for someone who is comfortable managing crews on large projects but is also willing to prune and plant trees themselves. All applicants must have an Arborist certification.Duties and Responsibilities
Requirements and Qualifications
- Develop and implement tree care plans
- Fulfill climbing, ground, and aerial lift duties
- Perform tree risk assessments
- Measure the size and document the growth rate of trees
- Look for common signs of disease or pest infestations
- Inspect equipment
- Follow all safety procedures
- Degree or experience in Arboriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, Plant Science, Environmental Science, or a related field
- 5 years of climbing experience and a good working knowledge of all aspects of tree service.
- Arborist certification (International Society of Arboriculture)
- CCB license
- Valid driver's license (Class A or B CDL preferred)
- Experience with large tree removal
Company DescriptionGold Tooth Gorilla is a family-owned business and seeks hardworking individuals who have an opportunity to move up the ranks in a growing industry.