Ecosystem Strategy Manager - Hybrid Business Design
This role within New Business Innovation (NBI) will support the Hybrid Business Design (HBD) organization. The HBD team directly influences Consulting's biggest investments in hybrid businesses from incubate and launch through scale execution. This role will be under Ecosystem Strategy & Curation team in HBD team. Ecosystem Strategy & Curation empowers hybrid businesses through the curation of prioritized partners to lead in the marketplace.
Work you'll do
Some core activities you will own as a Manager within HBD's Ecosystem Strategy & Curation team include:
- Scan the ecosystem landscape for Hybrid Businesses including external market scan for partners who can amplify Hybrid Businesses
- Prioritize the partner solutions based on criteria provided by the hybrid business leaders
- Create partner outreach and engagement plan
- Facilitate collaboration across multiple groups among Deloitte Consulting through meetings, synthesis, and project management
- Drive toward deadlines, managing competing priorities among targeted modules and escalating for support as needed
- Gather requirements from Hybrid Business leaders, conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
- Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
- Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with stakeholders (NBI and the Network/Hybrid Businesses
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 years + of relevant, program/stakeholder management experience
- Demonstrated experience developing and navigating relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies
- Previous market/client-facing experience on (internal or external) client pursuits/project delivery
- Previous alliance management and/or ecosystem experience
- Demonstrated presentation development experience
- Strong business acumen including experience in project management
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree in business, finance or other business-related field
- Understanding of Deloitte Consulting's organization, including matrixed nature and Offering Portfolios
*Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.