Lab Management Associate, Biology
- Mastery in Manus Bio SOPs and their execution involving reagent, media, and lab consumable preparation. Ability to train others to execute these tasks to the same high standard
- Maintain stellar lab organization to ensure operational excellence within the R&D team
- Maintain and facilitate use of our in-house inventory platforms to a highly organized standard
- Order and stock lab supplies and consumables. Maintain and later build relationships with outside vendors
- Maintain laboratory equipment to pristine condition and facilitate repairs when needed
- Develop ability to design and implement modifications to protocols and procedures that increase efficiency of Manus Bio SOPs
- B.S. in Bioengineering, Chemical Engineering, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, or similar discipline with 1-3 years in research lab technician, operations, or management experience
- Hands on experience in autoclaving, media preparation, and excellence in lab related techniques such as weighing, volume measurements, and pipetting.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with inventory management is ideal but not required
- Must be extremely organized and be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be a quick learner who is self-motivated and able to ask questions and seek clarity.
- Must be flexible with day-to-day duties and able to thrive in a start-up environment.
- Must be an excellent, collaborative team member with strong communication skills
- Must hold him or herself to the highest professional, scientific and ethical standards.