Title: Ecosystem Alliances Partner GTM Senior Manager - Google
Level: 6-Senior Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in the Sales career track play a key role working as part of our account team to grow pipeline and sales by originating, identifying, managing and closing of sales opportunities across a range of Accenture Interactive offerings, including strategy, development, migration & modernization, and cloud managed services. They progress by deepening sales skills, developing new skills and evolve into more complex sales roles on larger opportunities.
The Deal Execution/ Ecosystem Alliances partner GTM Senior Manager
What you'll do:
- Contribute to profitable sales growth as a member of an opportunity deal team and typically act on the deal team in the role of Pursuit Lead.
- Lead Alliance ecosystem pursuits and manage an active pipeline of opportunities in order to achieve/exceed annual sales targets
- Act as the Alliance SMA and product expert on larger multi tower pursuits
- You will drive incremental sales growth working with alliances partners through alignment of 'go to market' strategies for the sales/GTM, delivery, offerings, industry or service line.
- You will attract alliances partner investments by embedding partner technologies in our offerings and execute joint sales campaigns with those respective partners.
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need:
- Minimum 5 years' experience with fundamentals of project management or project-based work (organizing multiple moving pieces to meet deadlines)
- Minimum 5 years' Interactive Marketing experience in an ecommerce, content management, experience platforms, and familiarity with marketing suite toolsets (e.g. Google, Adobe, SFDC, SAP, etc.)
- Minimum 3 years' experience responding to and managing the intricacies of an RFP, RFS, RFQ, or Sole Source opportunity from start to finish
- Minimum 3 years' experience qualifying opportunities using criteria including win probability, competitive landscape, client relationship, & deal profitability with a proven track record of achieving quotas
- Minimum 2 years' Project Management (organizing multiple moving pieces for on time delivery)
Bonus points if:
- 3 or more years of proposal development or bid management
- Cross-tower Interactive Agency Experience (Design, Build, Run)
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Candidate must be professional, accessible and flexible to the changing needs of the group, must work well in a team environment, capable of handling multiple, fast paced situations and adapts well to change.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, quality commitment, strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build relationships and quickly develop trust with C-Level executive
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with team members and C-Level executives
- Ability to coach others for written and oral communications to C-Level executives
- Ability to be flexible and work in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong supervisory, coaching and project management skills
- Must display professionalism and confidence
- Excellent customer service skills
- Global expertise and perspective; executive level presence and influence
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Excellent business acumen and industry acumen
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Where you will live: Within 90 minutes of an Accenture office
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $125,000 - $207,399 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
DC - Washington,FL - Miami,FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving