Accenture Ecosystem & Growth Strategy. Through deep industry expertise, analytics, and insights, we create ecosystem growth strategies for our clients enabling revenue growth through innovation and new Go-to-Market approaches. We empower clients to thrive in the new, the now, and the unknown. To stay agile in a world dominated by change, the C-suite must keep the core business running while simultaneously identifying and investing in new growth. We enable leaders to act quickly and confidently as they pivot to the future interconnected world. Known for our ability to execute at speed, we help clients determine clear, actionable paths to competitive agility by bringing them new thinking on business and technology.
- A Growth Strategy expert with deep professional experience developing Go-to-Market and ecosystem strategies related to digital transformation, cloud, mobility, and emerging technologies.
- Skilled at leading ideation with clients to define innovative market plays, run segmentation analysis, model growth projections, blueprint strategic Go-to-Market motions, design new route to market/operating models, and outline new program architectures and channel enablement capabilities.
- High-energy with a passion for innovation and developing strategic high-growth partnership models.
- At the forefront of industry trends, constantly seeking new ideas to bring to our clients.
- An expert at establishing and nurturing client relationships and are equally capable of applying those interpersonal skills to develop and maximize the talents of your team members. These skills enable you to deliver on a wide range of engagements that help your clients set and achieve their strategic and operational objectives.
- A leader passionate about bringing together a wide set of skills and capabilities (leveraging our ONE ACCENTURE way of working) to drive pragmatic outcomes for our clients and create unique career opportunities for your teams
- Drive ecosystem growth strategy including identifying and crafting market relevant, high-value ecosystem offerings with supporting Go-to-Market motion(s) and associated operating model structures to meet financial targets
- Formulate and mobilize high-growth strategic partnerships that deliver innovative and transformative programs, with a particular focus on differentiated best in class solutions
- Create and share ecosystem growth thought leadership and cross-industry perspectives with current and prospective clients
- Initiate relationships and build trust with clients to raise Accenture's profile as a long-term trusted advisor
- Built trust based relationships across the C-suite of our clients
- Support business and channel development efforts
- Mentor junior members of the Ecosystem & Growth Strategy team and groom them for greater responsibilities
- Network across the firm (geographies, industry teams, offering teams) and create trust-based relationships in support of ideating new ways of working
Travel:For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here's What You Need:
- A Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in Consulting or working in Growth Strategy and Ecosystem/Channel Operations
- Strong client management skills
- A proven track record of:
- Analyzing a market and identifying revenue growth opportunities
- Developing comprehensive growth and monetization strategies
- Defining how to orchestrate the ecosystem/channel and design the required supporting programs and supporting go to market motions
- Developing the business case in support of the ecosystem transformation (revenue case and investment case)
- Developing executive communications and managing stakeholders across multiple business functions
- Managing project teams (organize workplan, manage performance and growth of consultants)
- Participating in thought leadership initiatives
- Leading sales efforts to position ecosystem strategy initiatives with our clients
Bonus Points if:
- You have an MBA or equivalent graduate degree
- Specific experience with ecosystem partnerships, alliance relationships, GTM strategy, growth strategy, and customer engagement
- Strategy consulting experience
- You have led the identification, design and execution of major revenue growth initiatives
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here (https://www.accenture.com/us-en/about/inclusion-diversity/us-workforce)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement (https://www.accenture.com/_acnmedia/Careers/PDF-9/Accenture-Annual-Policy-Statement-Regarding-EEO-2018-Applicant.pdf) .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email (https://www.accenture.com/us-en/contact-us) or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.