Consider joining Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories where people are the most important element in our chemistry. Celebrating 55 years of service, Lancaster Laboratories is a leading contract lab providing testing and research services in the environmental, pharmaceutical, and biopharmaceutical sciences to clients worldwide.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, a nationally recognized laboratory, is searching for a sample management specialist to work in our Professional Scientific Services QC group support the commercial release of life changing medicines in El Segundo, California.
* Perform environmental monitoring of cleanrooms
* Collect water samples
* Perform microbiological assays such as Gram Stain, Endotoxin, Sterility, Microbial Identification, Growth Promotion, Bioburden and Plate Reading
* Perform visual inspection of final product
* Data entry and trend data
* Assist in investigations regarding out of specifications (OOS) results, address and manage deviations related to micro procedures.
* Routine maintenance of lab equipment and lab spaces
* Perform other duties as required