Our Phoenix office is looking for an Environmental Science Analyst with 1 or more years' of experience to join our Environmental Science team.
Ideal candidates will have knowledge and experience in one or more of the following: Southeastern U.S. ecology, natural resource regulations, wetland and soil science, wildlife biology, botany, geographic information systems, and protected species surveys.
- BS or MS in Environmental Science, Ecology, Botany, Biology, or related field
- 1 or more years' relevant experience
- Ecological field work experience
- Possess strong technical writing skills and have experience writing detailed technical reports
- Working knowledge or strong interest in ArcGIS
- Enjoy working in both an office environment and in the field
- Interest in working with planners and designers to avoid and minimize ecological impacts
- Willingness and flexibility to travel for projects as needed
- Strong sense of urgency and self-initiative to meet client deadlines
- Desire to provide exceptional client service
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to enjoy work independently and on a team
- Valid driver's license required
Applicants must be legally authorized to work for Kimley-Horn in the U.S. without employer sponsorship. We do not typically sponsor H1-B or any other work visa petitions.
Share this job with a friend (https://student-gradcareers-kimley-horn.icims.com/jobs/3495/environ-scientist-analyst/job?mode=apply&apply=yes&in_iframe=1&hashed=-1834442239)
Share on social media
Click here to view our mid- and senior-level positions orhere (https://student-gradcareers-kimley-horn.icims.com/jobs/search?ss=1&in_iframe=1&hashed=-625973265) to view all open positions.
Create a profile (https://student-gradcareers-kimley-horn.icims.com/connect?back=intro&in_iframe=1&hashed=-625973265) to stay informed of future opportunities that may be of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Requisition Post Information* : Posted Date 2 months ago (7/16/2021 3:40 PM)
Requisition ID 2021-3495
Location : Location US-AZ-Phoenix
Minimum Education Bachelor's Degree
Employee Type Regular