The Red Hat Products and Technologies (PnT) Partner Ecosystem team is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join us. In this role, you will help evolve and modernize Red Hat's global partner ecosystem programs, processes, and capabilities. Red Hat is the industry leader in open hybrid cloud platforms, and a purposefully aligned global ecosystem of partners providing services, solutions, and support for customers worldwide is a critical component of a vibrant computing platform. This role will be a key element to managing transformational change in the area of ecosystem experience modernization (EEM) which will be foundational in delivering results against Red Hat's 5 strategic corporate initiatives. EEM will design the future state of Red Hat's partner ecosystem program which will establish the basis for broader ecosystem activation, making partnering a key component of our company structure. As a Senior Business Analyst, you will serve as a subject matter expert and arbiter of business requirements for EEM across a variety of work streams and stakeholders including field, business unit and vertical industry teams. This work will help to assess the current state and help to devise a future state partner program strategy and enablement model to be roadmapped for fulfillment. You should have expertise in using data, insights, and stakeholder input to help Red Hat achieve our desired future state. An important part of this role will be to lead capability design and clearly communicate output via a well articulated story (visual, textual, verbal) and ensure an effective transition from the current state operating environment to an innovative ecosystem experience in a creative, agile, and reliable way. Successful applicants must reside in a state where Red Hat is registered to do business.
Primary job responsibilities
- Document existing operational capabilities and future needs (processes, standards, responsibilities, and infrastructure)
- Standardize, streamline, automate, and evolve partner program capabilities and experience
- Work with globally distributed, cross-functional leaders, program managers, process analysts, and delivery stakeholders to understand business needs and desired outcomes
- Conduct assessment and analysis to identify the current state of the ecosystem for each impacted team or organization; conduct interviews to identify future state needs
- Identify capability gaps to be addressed between the current state and future state, including risk assessments
- Create visualizations of findings for current and future state to communicate partner capability business requirements
- Manage the implementation roadmap and selection of next-generation systems and automation tools to help address design requirements
- Verify and iteratively manage implementation roadmap to ensure continuous business value to ecosystem stakeholders
- Asses and ensure adherence to internal corporate and external compliance and regulatory mandates
- Collaborate and contribute to the design of the Future State Operating Model (FSOM) of the Partner Ecosystem team at Red Hat
- Be a subject matter expert and arbiter of business requirements for EEM across a variety of work streams and stakeholders
- 7+ years of relevant experience in a consulting or a program management role with experience as a business analyst
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Background delivering transformations for complex, enterprise-wide multidisciplinary initiatives
- Excellent consultative, analytical, organizational, strategic planning, data gathering, and process or workflow visualization skills
- Ability to clearly communicate complex concepts to a variety of stakeholders and audiences, moving them toward a common vision
- Flexible and adaptable; ability to work in ambiguous situations
- Balance of strategic and tactical skills with a high level of intellectual agility and capacity for creative thought
- Highly collaborative work style with proven ability to gather consensus and gain support for decisive and timely action
- Working knowledge of Google Suite, SmartSheet, and process documentation software like Lucidchart or Signavio
- Familiarity with platform or software delivery methodologies, particularly in agile environments
The following will be considered a plus:
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) or related professional credentials
- Consulting experience
- Experience with operating model transformations
- Experience with enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), partner relationship management (PRM), or finance management platforms
About Red Hat
Red Hat (https://www.redhat.com/) is the world's leading provider of enterpriseopen source (https://www.redhat.com/en/about/open-source) software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Red Hat helps customers integrate new and existing IT applications, develop cloud-native applications, standardize on our industry-leading operating system, and automate, secure, and manage complex environments. Award-winning support, training, and consulting services make Red Hat a trusted adviser to the Fortune 500. As a strategic partner to cloud providers, system integrators, application vendors, customers, and open source communities, Red Hat can help organizations prepare for the digital future.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account - healthcare and dependent care
- Health Savings Account - high deductible medical plan
- Retirement 401(k) with employer match
- Paid time off and holidays
- Paid parental leave plans for all new parents
- Leave benefits including disability, paid family medical leave, and paid military leave
- Additional benefits including employee stock purchase plan, family planning reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, transportation expense account, employee assistance program, and more!
Note : These benefits are only applicable to full time, permanent associates at Red Hat located in the United States.
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.
Posting date 1 month ago (6/28/2021 10:32 AM)
Posting Location : Location Remote US NC
Job ID 87572