*Laboratory Associate, San Francisco, CA*
Join a leading, growing cancer genomics company as a Laboratory Associate and contribute to personalized therapies to improve patient outcomes. If you're seeking an opportunity to make a difference, while gaining essential industry experience and competitive pay, apply today for immediate consideration.
Participates in a hands-on fashion to the daily lab activities in one of the following areas by performing and assisting in laboratory tests, processes and analyses according to the laboratory's standard operating procedures:
* Extract DNA and RNA from different types of samples (fixated tissues, frozen tissue, blood, saliva and more). Perform quality control of samples and sample storage and management. Perform data transfer to the Library Prep Team.
* Perform manual and automated NGS library preparation (DNA and RNA samples); perform quality control of samples; sample management and data transfer to sequencing team.
* Operate next generation sequencing equipment; determine sequencing loading schemes to generate required data deliverable; track sequencing runs and manage data results for customer samples.
* Perform incoming Quality Control of gDNA. Perform library preparation of gDNA using automated liquid handlers; perform quality control of prepped libraries and pooling prepared libraries for sequencing.
* BA/BS in a biological discipline.
* 0-2+ years of relevant laboratory experience
* Must have working knowledge of techniques for manipulation of RNA and DNA.
* Thrives in a fast paced team environment
Questions? Email JEND557@kellyscientific.com or apply for immediate consideration. Qualified applicants will be contacted within 24 hours.
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests-it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of [benefits](https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/)?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. [Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.](https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm)