The client is looking for 2 Micro Reviewers that can come and support their Duplex Lab with microbiology testing review. The position will not be performing testing, but rather reviewing testing procedures that are done. The candidate should have experience with reviews or performing the following testing: Sterility Testing, Endotoxin Testing, Environmental Monitoring, and LAL testing.
• Work in the Quality Assurance Oversight team in the Micro labs and perform document technical review.
• Review and approve data per laboratory notebook and LIMS documentation
• Technical review of test execution including all preparations, instrument setup, and data/result generation
• Electronic review of Micro testing software.
• Track review requirements for the released of finished products, Stability and raw materials lots
• Participate on cross-functional teams to assist with the closure of chemistry related investigations.
• Review and draft investigations and risk-assessments in support of Microbiology quality compliance.
Microbiology, environmental monitoring, sterility testing, fda, gmp environment, iso standards
Top Skills Details:
Microbiology,environmental monitoring,sterility testing,fda
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Bachelors Degree in Microbiology or a Scientific Discipline
1-2 years of reviewing micro experience OR 3-5 years of micro testing experience
FDA Experience - medical device, pharma or Food Industry
Plus if they have a chemistry review experience as well (both micro and chemistry).
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We're supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.