We are currently seeking an Environmental Specialist to join our growing team! Responsibilities as a lab pack chemist are to ensure that waste materials are professionally and safely managed and handled to ensure no environmental contamination or health hazards occur due to dangerous chemical exposure.
• Work in teams to perform lab pack services including chemical segregation, packing, and disposal.
• Perform chemical inventories
• Perform audits and inspections of facilities and laboratories.
• Assist management in developing top accounts and devising standard operating procedures
• Demonstrate supervisory leadership skills through interactions with team members
• Develop an understanding of OSHA regulations as well as Triumvirate's Health and Safety Practices
• Obtain knowledge of technical, customer service, and business components of environmental services
• Commit to achieving the goals outlined in the Environmental Specialist Advancement Program
• Learn and work with, computerized waste tracking system
• Ability to work as a team player
• Determination/eagerness to learn about the environmental health & safety field.
• Creativity in solving unique problems
• Leadership experience/potential
• Safe work - Comply with all safety policies
• OSHA 40 Hazwoper Training Preferred
• Respirators will be provided if needed.
• Reliable transportation, good communication, and ability to work in accordance to practices as described in ROI field hand book.