Kelly Scientific is seeking a Microbiologist in Sanford, ME.
6 month Temp role with potential to extend
Shift: Monday- Friday 8:30am-5pm
Compensation: $22-$25/hour DOE
- Conduct testing under compendia methods such as BAM, CTFA, SMWW, USP and internal SOPs.
- Follow cGMP and GDP guidelines.
- Complete necessary documentation in associated logbooks and data collection sheets.
- Operate balances, autoclaves, pH meter, stomacher, pipette aid, while using aseptic technique.
- Perform other essential tasks, projects, and responsibilities as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Biology, Microbiology or other life science is required.
- Ability to operate balances, autoclaves, pH meters, stomacher, pipette aid, spectrophotometer is necessary to be successful in this role.
- Basic math skills, attention to detail and a good work ethic.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
Interested? Apply now!
Why Kelly ®* *?
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests-it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
About Kelly *®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm)