Looking for a fresh start? A company help grow your skillset and advance your career? Apply Today! We are happy to speak with you about your experience and how you may be a fit within our teams. Lots of exciting things are happening at KDP and we'd love for you to be a part of it! Want to see more? Click the link to visit our website to view some awesome, short clips and information to show you what we're all about KDP Company Overview (https://www.keurigdrpepper.com/en/our-company/overview) . You may also view all of our current openings on our Careers Page: KDP Careers - Northlake, IL (https://careers.keurigdrpepper.com/jobs?stretchUnits=MILES&stretch=10&location=Northlake&lat=41.91725&lng=-87.89562&woe=7)
Shift & Schedule:
This position will support our off shift, with hours from 7:00pm - 3:00am on a Monday-Friday schedule. Flexibility for additional coverage outside of these hours, including potential weekends and/or holidays, is also required.
This is a full-time, Non Union, hourly role. Pay will be based on a number of factors. Paid weekly
Benefits: KDP offers a very competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401k, Beverage Benefit, & so much more! Benefits are available to new hires DAY 1!
The Microbiologist serves as the technical subject matter expert with regards to environmental control in an beverage production operation, and all other microbiology testing related to the manufacturing process. The responsibilities of this position require effective cross-functional interaction at all levels, working within and leading teams to ensure compliance and drive continuous improvement of environmental control and microbiology testing.
- Performs duties with a safety first approach
- Ensures work areas are clean and organized at all times
- Conduct Microbiological testing, interpret test results, write technical reports and effectively communicate information within the organization
- Provide technical guidance based on test results and subject knowledge
- Conduct Troubleshooting audits at manufacturing sites and establish Root Cause and Corrective Actions
- Research, evaluate and recommend test methods as appropriate
- Develop SOP's for Food Safety and Microbiology processes
- Recommend applications of new technologies or methods
- Conduct Food Safety Compliance Audits at manufacturing sites
- Analyze Consumer Complaints and Report Findings
- Conduct Food Safety, Sanitation and Microbiology Training at manufacturing locations and at Bottler Quality University
- Conduct production line microbiological validation and commissioning for Aseptic Processing
- Assign microbiological specifications for raw materials, syrups, concentrates, and finished products
- Bachelor's Degree in Microbiology or Biology highly preferred
- Experience in aseptic systems a plus
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Demonstrate, analyze ability to identify, define and analyze problems to find root causes and identify possible solutions
- Demonstrated working experience collecting relevant information by identify trends and patterns
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Good Laboratory Practices and ability to perform laboratory functions
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled