3 days left
- Salary Type
- Biology Expert 1
- St. Louis MO
- 06/01/20 21 to 05/31/2022
Normal Business hours
Job Description for R&D Scientist
Conduct immunoassays and R&D related activities within Life Science business at MilliporeSigma. Reporting to the R&D Manager/Supervisor. This individual could be responsible for several roles focusing on new product development, product validation, troubleshooting, and Operations support for key biological reagents.
This is an excellent opportunity to work on cutting-edge high sensitivity assay technologies and gain experience in new product development processes in the biotechnology industry.
• PhD or Master in immunology, biochemistry, cell biology, endocrinology, or related bioscience field. Broad experience in immunology, metabolism, or cell biology preferred. Prefer ?2 year experience for a PhD or ?5 year experience for a Master.
• Require related biotechnology industrial experience or academic research experience, and has demonstrated proven success working with cross functional groups. • Strong experience in technical skills such as multiplex assay, SMC, ELISA, and other antibody-based techniques.
• Result-orientated with proven track record of success in independently executing multiple projects simultaneously within a team environment. Ability to manage projects, coordinate activities, and present project progress in a well organized manner.
• Excel skills in documentation, data manipulation and presentation, and use various software for data calculations.
• Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills. Comfortable with web-based data reviews and transfers.